RESIDENTIAL POOL RESURFACING IN ORLANDO
We are a professional pool resurfacing company
Why Hire Us?
We are a family business that has been in the pool resurfacing industry for over 20 years
PRO is licensed, insured, and certified by CSLB to provide quality residential pool resurfacing services
All of our employees have undergone extensive training on how to best install your new surface coating
We will give you a free estimate to give you an idea of how much it will cost.
Our specialist contractor for work on your pool and will provide you with a written warranty for protection.
Our service is guaranteed against any defects in materials or installation that may occur within 90 days of the date of completion.
Our Resurfacing Process
Here how we resurface a pool:
- Drain The Pool: The experts of Pool Resurfacing Orlando will drain your pool, including the spa and water features for a seamless resurfacing process.
- Cleaning: We will also clean your pool before we resurface it.
- Surfacing: Once the draining is complete, we will apply a coat of primer to the surface and allow it to dry for 12 hours before applying our high-quality acrylic finish coating with an ultra-hard scratch-resistant topcoat that’s guaranteed not to peel or fade over time
- Strip The Surface: Once the old surface is stripped away our team will apply an epoxy sealer to create durable protection from chemicals, dirt, and debris
- Paint And Coat The Pool: Our experts are trained in coating and painting pools.
- Drying: We will finish our resurfacing by waiting for the pool to dry up and then refilling it with water.