Pool Resurfacing in Alafaya, FL
Pool resurfacing is an investment that can increase the value of your swimming pool. It also increases the life expectancy of your pool by eliminating pesky algae and bacteria from building up on the surface. If you’re looking for pool resurfacing in Alafaya, Florida, then contact us today to get started!
How to Know If You Need Pool Resurfacing
- There’s a large green algae bloom
- There are white spots or cloudy patches on the pool surface
- The water is murky and you can’t see the bottom of your swimming pool clearly
- Roughness in your pool surface
- Stains in Surface
- The pool looks pale
- There are cracks everywhere
Why Hire Us?
Pool Resurfacing Orlando has been resurfacing pools for a long time. All of our pool resurfacing in Alafaya, FL is completed by our expert team of technicians that are trained and experienced. We are one of the top-rated pool resurfacing companies. You can check our reviews and testimonials to see the quality of work we offer.
We are a locally owned company and that’s why we care about the community.
We are also family-oriented and our work environment reflects that. Our employees are professional, courteous, friendly, and respectful to everyone they meet on a daily basis.
We are an environmentally conscious company and that’s why we care about the environment.
We are a locally recognized company and our awards prove it. We strive for excellence in all areas of pool resurfacing service, be it customer satisfaction or professional integrity.
Our Pool Resurfacing Process
A pool resurfacing is the process of replacing the wall, floor, and coping (or lip) tiles with new ones. This allows for a change in color or design to get your pool looking its best again! Pool tile replacement typically requires opening up all of the old tiles one by one so they can be removed.
Here are the steps of our process:
- Remove all debris from the bottom and sides of your swimming pools, including filters, pumps, ladders, skimmers, and other accessories
- Brush any algae or moss off of tile lines or other surfaces in the water with a long-handled brush (scrub brushes work well).
- Vacuum out dirt from cracks in tiles before opening them with a screwdriver if needed. Use a putty knife to scrape off old caulking around tile seams.
- Install tile and finish the masonry part of the work.
- Install plumbing pipes by an expert pool plumber.
- Install the pool pumps, filters, and other equipment.
- Adding finishing products and cleaning the pool.
Pool resurfacing in Alafaya, FL comes at a cost. We offer competitive pricing and have three different pool resurface options to choose from for you. Whether it’s pool resurfacing or remodeling our team will be able to help you make the decision that is best for your family! We have savings so you can trust us with your pool resurfacing in Alafaya at the right price for you.